Meet Dr. Wayne Mucci, MD
Accomplished & Specialized
Dr. Wayne Mucci
Plantation FL 33324
Two key moments in Dr. Mucci’s academic history led him to this rewarding field. After working closely with doctors as a pharmacist, he was inspired to pursue his own medical degree. Then, while in medical school, he decided to specialize in Otolaryngology (the study of head and neck structures) and Facial Plastic Surgery.
He earned his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. After completing an internship at Humana Hospital Palm Beaches, Dr. Mucci returned to his alma mater in New Jersey (Kennedy Health System) and completed his residency in 1991.
Dr. Mucci is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology, which includes a specialty in Facial Plastic Surgery. He has completed over 2000 facial cosmetic procedures.
Before joining ezFIRM™, he had a private practice in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery for 17 years. He has lectured on emergency Otolaryngology.
He enjoys spending time with his family as well as boating and golfing.
Professional Training and Experience
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Board of Ophthamology and Otorhinolaryngology – Facial Plastic Surgery
- New Jersey
- Fellow, American Osteopathic College of Otolayngology/Opthalmology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
Honors and Awards
- Rho Chi Certificate Academic Achievement, St.John’s University
- Chief Resident, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (1989-1990)
|Residency||University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Kennedy Health System — Stratford, NJ |
Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery
Northeastern Hospital — Philadelphia, PA
|Internship||Humana Hospital Palm Beaches - West Palm Beach, FL |
|Medical School||University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, |
School of Osteopathic Medicine — Stratford, NJ
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
|Undergraduate Studies||St. John's University — New York, NY |
Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy